× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Switch Detection GS724Tv3

Donchik
Aspirant

Switch Detection GS724Tv3

Hello,

I'm finding that since a new router, I'm now unable to detect my switch on the LAN.

I've tried the original IP address, and the default 192.168.0.239 following this I've reset the switch and repeated the process.

Still nothing.

I installed the ProSafe Plus utility, and this finds my GS108Ev3, but still not the GS724Tv3

Can anyone suggest what further steps I can take to access the configuration of the switch, it does appear to be working without issue but I'd like to be able to fine tune as necessary.

Many thanks

Donchik

Model: GS724Tv3|24 ports ProSafe Gigabit Smart switch
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

@Donchik wrote:

I installed the ProSafe Plus utility, and this finds my GS108Ev3, but still not the GS724Tv3

Hello Donchick,

Reviewing the more than a decade old support information on GS724Tv3 | Product | Support | NETGEAR unveils this switch series and version was bound to the Smart Control Center (SCC) - the ProSafe Plus Utiltiy won't be able to discover it, indeed.

You can give a try to the NETGEAR Switch Discovery Tool (NSDT) if you are able to discover the switch IP.

-Kurt

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

@Donchik wrote:

Hello Donchick,

Reviewing the more than a decade old support information on GS724Tv3 | Product | Support | NETGEAR unveils this switch series and version was bound to the Smart Control Center (SCC) - the ProSafe Plus Utiltiy won't be able to discover it, indeed.

You can give a try to the NETGEAR Switch Discovery Tool (NSDT) if you are able to discover the switch IP.

-Kurt

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements