× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Switch Gs108Ev3 - Unable to access admin page?

Myster27
Follower

Switch Gs108Ev3 - Unable to access admin page?

I have an new GS108Ev3 switch. I can not access the admin page. Utility shows its on 192.168.0.239 but pinging that has no response.

I did switch to a static IP address for my PC and then i could get the utility page and that worked but i could no longer connect to the internet (using charter spectrums modem, tried resetting it, still nothing. Link lights look good though?). So i had to switch back to DHCP. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: Switch Gs108Ev3 - Unable to access admin page?

@Myster27 wrote:

I have an new GS108Ev3 switch. I can not access the admin page. Utility shows its on 192.168.0.239 but pinging that has no response. 

Ping or access the Web UI is possible of the computer with the web browser and the switch are in the same IP subnet. 

@Myster27 wrote:

While connected on the temporary IP subnet, configure the GS108Ev3 to pick up an IP config from the DHCP server, or manually configure it to a fixed IP address on the same subnet of your Spectrum modem(-router I assume). Do so before reverting to a DHCP client obviously.

While connected on the temporary IP subnet, configure the GS108Ev3 to pick up an IP config from the DHCP server, or manually configure it to a fixed IP address on the same subnet of your Spectrum modem(-router I assume). Do so before reverting to a DHCP client obviously.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements