× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

´somethingWentWrong´ this msg when trying to open a support ticket case

JonathanKz
Follower

´somethingWentWrong´ this msg when trying to open a support ticket case

I,ve been trying to open up a case, each time I try the msg error ´somethingWentWrong´ pop up ( attch img ), does anyone know any other way to contact hardware support.

Message 1 of 4
eveN_green
Aspirant

Betreff: ´somethingWentWrong´ this msg when trying to open a support ticket case

I have the exact same problem every day since over a week! Chat says always "waiting queue is full" and after trying to create a hardware support case, same error like yours. Unbelievable, this is no coincidence! Seems like Netgear don't want to receive more tickets at the moment?! (my case, in german: Switch defekt - keine Möglichkeit, den Hardware-Su... - NETGEAR Communities)

Message 2 of 4
schumaku
Guru

Betreff: ´somethingWentWrong´ this msg when trying to open a support ticket case

Have seen my reply in German on your original post? 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Unmanaged-Switches-Forum/Switch-defekt-keine-M%C3%B6glichkeit-den-H...

If none of this helps, a support phone number is published under for your location: https://my.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx#.

However, I don't know the support times for German - I'm just another customer. The chat bot helps when creating a support request:

Message 3 of 4
eveN_green
Aspirant

Thanks, yes, I saw this (and I answered now), but it doesn't helped really. Chatbot is always busy and not useable! Very bad customer support. Ticket-creation and bot is offered, but nothing works and as a customer I must try know to get help by phone - feels like a bad joke.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements