× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PLP1000 stops working when 3 or more added to the Network.

Hellfish74
Follower

PLP1000 stops working when 3 or more added to the Network.

I have 4 x NETGEAR PLP1000, Any Two seem to work with no Issues (One Connected to the Router, and One Connected to Living room TV systems.

The issue occurs when I connected up the third (connect to the Desktop Computer) and forth Connected to the Bedroom TV.

When these are connected, the one in the living room (which was working fine) starts playing up, The Light on Powerline LED (Pick a Plug) often changes to Red or Amber, and I lose connection to the router, and all services. The Same then Happens to the Bedroom TV. Unplugging the Bedroom and Computer one, allow the TV to Start working again (light goes back to green).

The Plugs are all in Wall Sockets, and I’ve swapped them all round, and the same issues persists.

Previously I have used the Old Netgear Powerline 200’s for many years with no issues (until 2 of them stop working complexly – No Power light at all), so hoped these new one would be faster and Reliable.

Anyone Any Idea what is Wrong?

Model: PLP1000|Powerline 1000 + Extra Outlet
Message 1 of 3
Youly
Aspirant

Re: PLP1000 stops working when 3 or more added to the Network.

Bonjour la communauté,

Pareil pour moi, exactement la même config (2x 2 kit CPL PLP1000) pour 1 liaison Box, 2 liaisons TV boitiers canal, 1 liaison PC de bureau.

Et les mêmes phénomènes de Led qui passe en rouge sur les CPL des TV (pas trop regardé coté PC). Le CPL de la box reste toujours en vert.

Du coup, l'image sur la TV freeze parfois. Ce qui est étrange, c'est que j'ai lancé un test de débit via le décodeur Canal. Le débit est resté stable autour des 80Mb/s alors que le CPL est passé de vert à rouge puis à nouveau en vert.

Si quelque'un à une idée ???

Merci

Model: PLP1000|Powerline 1000 + Extra Outlet
Message 2 of 3

Re: PLP1000 stops working when 3 or more added to the Network.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7