× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PLP2000. How to connect devices to its wifi?

Sag167
Aspirant

PLP2000. How to connect devices to its wifi?

Hello everyone,

I have just bought a PLP2000, and I would like to know how to connect pc, smartphone, etc. to its wifi.
I installed the two powerlines in 30 secs, and they perfectly worked with wires, but then, even though there is a password on both of them, it is not possible to connect to them through the wifi. I found out two devices in the wifi list, netgear70 and netgear70-5gh, but I do not know if they are the right ones. In the manual, there is not any clue about the wifi connection, while in the box is indicated wifi compliance. 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Stefano

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions

Re: PLP2000. How to connect devices to its wifi?

@Sag167 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have just bought a PLP2000, and I would like to know how to connect pc, smartphone, etc. to its wifi.

The PLP2000 model does not come with a wifi plug. That would be something like the PLPW1000.

PLPW1000 | Powerline | Networking | Home | NETGEAR

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies

@Sag167 wrote:

Hello everyone,

The PLP2000 model does not come with a wifi plug. That would be something like the PLPW1000.

PLPW1000 | Powerline | Networking | Home | NETGEAR

Message 2 of 5
Sag167
Aspirant

Ok, thank you. 

Why do they have a password and on the box they wrote the wifi compliance? It misled me when I bought them. I was sure to buy not only an internet powerline bridge but also a few wifi spots. 😕

S.

Message 3 of 5

@Sag167 wrote:

Ok, thank you. 

Why do they have a password and on the box they wrote the wifi compliance?

I don't understand "they wrote the wifi compliance".

The password is for Ethernet network security.

Message 4 of 5
Sag167
Aspirant

Sorry, I mean, "they" it is Netgear. In the product box there is the wifi compliance.

Btw thank you for your help.

S.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7