× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PWL1010v2 Can't do a factory reset

diegotam
Follower

PWL1010v2 Can't do a factory reset

I cannot log into the powerline, using my credentials, for that I tried to do a hard reset in many ways, I click in the factory reset button, several times, but doesn't works, Somebody knows, if I can make a factory reset from the command line? I can ping the powerline but I cannot connect through web or genius.

Regards,

Diego

Message 1 of 2

Re: PWL1010v2 Can't do a factory reset

@diegotam wrote:

I cannot log into the powerline, using my credentials, for that I tried to do a hard reset in many ways,

The only "login" for Powerline is over wifi.

How are you connecting to the device? What happens when you try?

Take us through the steps you are using and what happens.

I click in the factory reset button, several times, but doesn't works,

What doesn't work? The reset button on the bottom? (How do you know that?) Or do you mean that after the reset you still canlt get into the thing?

Somebody knows, if I can make a factory reset from the command line?

No.

I cannot connect through web or genius.

Which "genius" us that? If you mean genie, this could be one of several things, the browser interface, a Windows or Mac program for a PC, or a mobile Android/iThing app. Netgear labels them all as genies. Which are you using?

I assume that you have read the manual for your device.

Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

That page will also have any software, firmware and drivers for your device, if they exist.

Look for the model number on the label on the device.

You may have done that already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear gave up on supplying paper manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7