× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Pick a Plug LED keeps blinking

Devon2307
Follower

Pick a Plug LED keeps blinking

So my Powerline 1200 adapter was working pretty well all things considered. I had it for a few months, connected it to my game console, and things were going smoothly. About a week or so, the Pick a Plug LED light went off and wouldn't come back on. This was the same for the other plug. I tried to reconnect them with the security button, but it didn't work. I don't think they were able to read each other since the Power LED light continued to blink after both buttons were pressed.
It wasn't until I unplugged and replugging both plugs in which the Pick a Plug LED is back on now, but both of them are blinking.
It goes to green and off again every second. Because the console isn't connected to the internet, something is still clearly wrong and now the PaP LED is blinking on and off.
Has this happened to someone else? And what did they do to fix it?
Model: PL1200|Powerline 1200 Adapter
Message 1 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Pick a Plug LED keeps blinking

Hi Devon2307, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

Kindly reset both powerline adapters. For testing, please bring the second powerline adapter same room as the first powerline adapter and check if the Pick-a-Plug LED lit. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Pick a Plug LED keeps blinking

Hi @Devon2307

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7