× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Power adapter

Gameplayr95
Follower

Power adapter

Wasn't sure where to set the "location" of this question since it's more of a generalized thing, but I'm curious about something. I currently have a Netgear 200 Nano XAV2101 network adapter set hooked up to my router and my room. Problem is, the adapter only has 1 port on it. I found an Actiontec adapter that has 4 ports which would be perfect for my usage (desktop, ps4, xbox one, extra). But i can't find anywhere saying whether or not I would be able to use the two together. Everywhere I look goes on about how the Actiontec set is no longer available, but I have the 4-port adapter in my Amazon cart. If I bought the Actiontec would I be able to use the two different brands togther, or would it just not work?

Message 1 of 2
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Power adapter

Hi Gameplayr95, 

Are you planning to connect to powerline adapters to the router? Or are you going to add the Actiontec adapter to your existing powerline network? You need to make sure that these powerline adapters have the same standards. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7