× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Powerline PLP2000 AC input

Natalex
Aspirant

Powerline PLP2000 AC input

Hello Community, I just bought the Powerline PLP2000.

The situation is that the online User Manual says that the AC input in this model is 100-240v. I concluded that I can use the device abroad with no problems.

When i bought the device, I found that the label sticked on it says 100-125v  12A  50-60 Hz.

Could this label be wrong? I need to use the device abroad and connect it to AC 220v.

Thanks in advance.

PD: I attached two pictures, the first is a screen capture of the online user manual, the second is the label sticked on the back of the device.

USER MANUALUSER MANUALLABEL ON THE DEVICELABEL ON THE DEVICE

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Natalex
Aspirant

Re: Powerline PLP2000 AC input

The problem is solved!

Although the label sticked on the back of the device shows an input of 100-125v the device is auto-volt and works ok in 220v circuits.

I tested it by myself risking the integrity of the device, but all went well.

PD: I am really dissapointed with Netgear´s Support, they never answered my questions, not even got in touch with me.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Natalex
Aspirant

Re: Powerline PLP2000 AC input

The problem is solved!

Although the label sticked on the back of the device shows an input of 100-125v the device is auto-volt and works ok in 220v circuits.

I tested it by myself risking the integrity of the device, but all went well.

PD: I am really dissapointed with Netgear´s Support, they never answered my questions, not even got in touch with me.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7