× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Powerline av+ 200 nano xav2601 - LEDs go off as an address in the browser is called up

Tchakavak
Follower

Powerline av+ 200 nano xav2601 - LEDs go off as an address in the browser is called up

Hi there,

I bought two Powerline adapters av+ 200 nano xav2601 from Australia which I want to use in Germany. First time I installed them and I was able to access the internet, with a something lower speed than expected though. On the next day something strage happens. LED lights indicate a connection but as soon as I call up a website address on the second adapter (receiver) turn off!! A few times they go on and off and then remain off, as if the adapter wasn't plugged in. On the first one connected to the router all the LEDs remain on and green.

Has anybody come across this problem? I'd be thankfull for any advice.

Model: XAV2601|Powerline adapter
Message 1 of 2
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Powerline av+ 200 nano xav2601 - LEDs go off as an address in the browser is called up

Hi @Tchakavak

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

Have you tried to plug the second adapter to another power outlet? 

We do not recommend using power strips, surge protectors, UPS and extension cords with Powerline products.  These devices filter out some or all of the high frequency signals used in Powerline communications. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7