× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS , iTunes not loading the library, ReadyNAS OS 6.5.1, Itunes 12.4.1.6, OS X 10.11.5, Win

dionuk
Star

ReadyNAS , iTunes not loading the library, ReadyNAS OS 6.5.1, Itunes 12.4.1.6, OS X 10.11.5, Win 10

Hi, has anyone maybe got the same issue? iTunes 12.4.1.6 on MAC OS X 10.11.5 and on Windows 10 does not load the Music library from the ReadyNAS. iTunes is enabled on ReadyNAS with a password. It worked previously, but now it does not want to load the library. When on iTunes it lists the Readynas iTunes server in the shared library dropdown list, it accepts the password, shows loading but then not showing the library, this seems to be an ReadyNAS issue as it is doing it on both Windows 10 and Mac OS X. I have had this problem before, but seems to fix it, now have it again. 

Message 1 of 2
dionuk
Star

Re: ReadyNAS , iTunes not loading the library, ReadyNAS OS 6.5.1, Itunes 12.4.1.6, OS X 10.11.5, Win

Can anyone tell me how to delete this post? Only realised that it was listed under powerline networking after I posted it, how it ended up there no one knows, never selected or said it was a power line networking issue, now running round in circles trying to look for a way to delete the post. So annoying!

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7