× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH !!

beecher21
Follower

THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH !!

WOW !  I thought Comcast was awful . Not anymore !  So called Flagship XS Router is a P.O.S. !   Refuse to allow me to talk to someone in the USA !  Instead deal will people that Do NOT Understand or SPEAK English very well !   Avoid this place like the Plague !

Message 1 of 6
nhann
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH !!

Hi beecher21,

Can you please clarify what issues you are experiencing with your NETGEAR product(s) ?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

NhanN

Message 2 of 6

@beecher21 wrote:

Refuse to allow me to talk to someone in the USA ! 

Thank heavens for for that. I'd rather deal with human beings.

In my experience it is usually easier, and quicker, to get help in places like this. Then you have access to people all over the world who know what is going on.

What's the problem you have?

What hardware?

What is your operating environment?

Message 3 of 6
DMJ503
Aspirant

I second this.  I used to be a HUGE fan of Negear, but today I found out how absolutely horrible they are.   I just wanted help sorting out why a configuration that was just working with a powerline adapter pair would fail after swapping out a Netgear router for a newer Netgear router.   After 3 "accidental" hangups, one "eternal hold" and one absolutely clueless person, I gave up.   NEVER in my 20+ years as a TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL have I had as many issues trying to get an answer from a vendor as I have had today.    Yes, I rebooted the router.  Yes, I rebooted the PC.  Heck, for good measure I even read the manual.   At that point if I still can't get it working, I expect the vendor to step up.    They don't and won't.  

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD-EARNED CASH IF YOU EVER WANT TO GET SUPPORT FROM THEM!

Message 4 of 6

Was "today" a Sunday by any chance?

Message 5 of 6
JamesGL
Master

Hi @DMJ503,

Welcome to Community!

I would like to ask the following information to best answer you inquiry:

1. What are the lights lit up infront of the Powerline?

2. What is the model number of your powerline and its firmware version?

3. Please try to connect both adapters in just 1 room with the router and provide results if it works.

Regards,

JamesGL

Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7