× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XAV2001 Powerline LED turns to red

Luffers2
Novice

XAV2001 Powerline LED turns to red

I am trying to connect my Virgin Media TiVo box to my router using these adapters. I did this for the first time yesterday and they worked just fine. Today, when I try to connect using the iPad App as soon as I click 'Connect' the central Powerline LED turns from green to red.

I have tried resetting both adapters, rebooting the router, reconnecting the adapters in sequence etc, etc.

No matter what I try the Powerline LED turns red. Both the other LED's remain green.

Any suggestions anyone?
Message 1 of 4

Re: XAV2001 Powerline LED turns to red

I am having a similar problem (Tivo etc) - I have xavb1301 connected to the Virgin router and one PC, and another plugged into an XBOX. The first two are showing all green but the Xbox has been working fine until yesterday when I suddenly got a red light on the last LED....
Message 2 of 4
Luffers2
Novice

All sorted now! It was a bug on the Virgin Media TIVO app on the iPad. VM sent out an update and all now works fine! 🙂
Message 3 of 4
JDD_1
Aspirant

Not all sorted out!!!! I still have the same problem as described ...wanna give me a clue how an update is gonna occur???:mad:
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7