× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

accidentally deleted wireless network adapter

Maya1979
Follower

accidentally deleted wireless network adapter

Hello,

I accidentally deleted my network wifi adapter when deleting another adapter (I thought they were both for the same thing). I can't seem to find where I can download another one from the Netgear website. Can anyone point me to where I can download another one (I have also lost the installation CD as it has been a few years since I purchased this router).

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: accidentally deleted wireless network adapter

Hi @Maya1979

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

NETGEAR Download Center link: https://www.netgear.com/support/download/default.aspx

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies

@Maya1979 wrote:

Hello,

I accidentally deleted my network wifi adapter when deleting another adapter (I thought they were both for the same thing). I can't seem to find where I can download another one from the Netgear website. Can anyone point me to where I can download another one (I have also lost the installation CD as it has been a few years since I purchased this router).

You don't say which adapter you have, so all we can do is tell you where to look for support.

If you visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

you can feed in the model number and find all the documentation and software for your hardware.

One way to get it to add the drivers is to unplug the thing from one USB port and put it in an other one.

Message 2 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Maya1979

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

NETGEAR Download Center link: https://www.netgear.com/support/download/default.aspx

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7