Antworten

Powerline

KeithI
Aspirant

Powerline

I'm trying to get internet to my garden workshop primarily for a CCTV camera (Swann) and not having a lot of luck with Wifi.  The workshop is about 40m from my house and probably 50m or so from my router.  I have a Netgear Wifi Mesh extender AC1900 that sits in my conservatory about 30m from the workshop and has a good connection to my home wifi, but I'm not convinced I'm getting a reliable connection at the workshop end.  I have a powerline 1000 plugged into my mains and computer via a cat5 cable and I wonder whether a repeater in the workshop would be a better option. What are the requirements for this?  Do they need to be on the same side of the consumer unit and will going through the consumer unit in the workshop affect the performance?  I'd be grateful for any advice re this and what would be the best kit.  Cheers..

Nachricht 1 von 2
DamianM
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Powerline

Dear Customer, 

You have contacted the German-speaking NETGEAR Community.

We are able to support you only in this particular language. If you decide to contact us in German, please rewrite your question and/or describe your issue/problem so everybody can understand and participate if they want.

Kind Regards,
DamianM
NETGEAR Community

Nachricht 2 von 2
Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 1 Antwort
  • 721 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 in Unterhaltung