× Get free training on Switching for AV over IP and receive AVIXA Credits. Sign up at NETGEAR.academy

Netgear consultant wanted for residential-design project

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Netgear consultant wanted for residential-design project

I'm looking for someone to help design and list the bill of materials for an all-Netgear wired and wireless ethernet network in a residence.

The residence will have a networking/AV closet with a rack.

The basic setup will be two 48-port PoE switches, possibly a router/security gateway to upgrade from Verizon's standard-issue Arcadyan router, 2 WAPs, 1 NAS.

If interested, please contact me.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear consultant wanted for residential-design project

@RJ248842,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

For the router, I suggest you the BR500.  For the 48-port PoE switches, I suggest you the GC752XP.  For the WAPs, I suggest you the WAC510.  Lastly, for the NAS, I suggest you the RN626X. 

The BR500, GC752XP and WAC510 can be managed via NETGEAR Insight.  For more information about the specification of each device, kindly check their respective data sheets below: 

BR500 Data Sheet

GC752XP Data Sheet

WAC510 Data Sheet

RN626X Data Sheet

To learn more about NETGEAR Insight, kindly visit this link.  

NETGEAR has a vast variety of business switch models and business access points.  To know more, access the links below:

NETGEAR Business Switch Selector

NETGEAR Business Access Point Selector

For the prices, you may check the NETGEAR Store here.  Otherwise, you may inquire to online stores, authorized resellers and distribution partners here

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

AV over IP Switches by NETGEAR