× Get free training on Switching for AV over IP and receive AVIXA Credits. Sign up at NETGEAR.academy

Re: Stacking M43000

Sdest
Aspirant

Stacking M4300

Dear all,

i need your help. I am video Broadcast technician. I must create a network for my production truck, with kvm, audio on ip, equipement control, data .... the topology on ring is simple but now I need to create a non blocking network. Like as spine and leaf

could you help me to know if my configuration is realistic? 

Show attached document.

thank in advance for your support.

KR

steve

Model: XSM4396K0/XSM4396K1|M4300-96X – Modular Managed Switch
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Sdest,

Let me share the following links below and use it as your reference guides:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Managed-Switches/M4300-spine-and-leaf-with-more-than-8-switches/td-...

M4300 Use Cases

Hope it helps. 🙂 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Sdest,

Let me share the following links below and use it as your reference guides:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Managed-Switches/M4300-spine-and-leaf-with-more-than-8-switches/td-...

M4300 Use Cases

Hope it helps. 🙂 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
LaurentMa
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @Sdest 

Thank you for your message. Your project looks great! Very interesting design and network topology...

Would you accept to be in contact with me, directly? I'm the product line manager for the M4300 switches and we should collaborate on this one. I think I should bring a System Engineer in as well, so that we can help you design the best topology. If you are in France, we have a savvy Engineer who already did lots of installations alike. And I can speak French too!@

Please send me a private message with your details and we'll get in touch. Of course, we'll let the Community know when the design gets finalized, so that your great topology can serve as an example!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

AV over IP Switches by NETGEAR