Netgear Ready Nas duo v2

Dinno
Follower

Netgear Ready Nas duo v2

I can not access my ready nas. I have googled and searched the internet for solutions for days. And tried out what I have found, but I still can`t access it.

I have win 10 on one PC and have another PC with win 8, I have the same problem on both machines.

Does anyone have any solutions for me?

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
TilmanS
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear Ready Nas duo v2

Hi @Dinno,

Thank you for your post in the NETGEAR community. We are happy to assist with with your request.

Have you already tried to facilitate an OS reinstall? 

This will reinstall the operating system and might help enabling a correct boot procedure again – for example after a possible system crash.

Any data stored on the hard drives will remain completely untouched by an OS reinstall as partitions are separated.

Below you will find a link on how to complete the process: https://kb.netgear.com/24874/How-do-I-access-the-boot-menu-on-my-ReadyNAS-Duo-NV-NV-X6-or-600

Please do let us know if you are able to access the ReadyNAS again afterwards.

If your request has been answered and you found the interaction in the forum helpful, we would like to ask you to consider marking the post as an accepted solution. This can help other users find the answer to similar questions faster. If you need further support, we are of course still at your disposal under this post.

Best regards,

TilmanS
NETGEAR team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
TilmanS
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear Ready Nas duo v2

Hi @Dinno,

Thank you for your post in the NETGEAR community. We are happy to assist with with your request.

Have you already tried to facilitate an OS reinstall? 

This will reinstall the operating system and might help enabling a correct boot procedure again – for example after a possible system crash.

Any data stored on the hard drives will remain completely untouched by an OS reinstall as partitions are separated.

Below you will find a link on how to complete the process: https://kb.netgear.com/24874/How-do-I-access-the-boot-menu-on-my-ReadyNAS-Duo-NV-NV-X6-or-600

Please do let us know if you are able to access the ReadyNAS again afterwards.

If your request has been answered and you found the interaction in the forum helpful, we would like to ask you to consider marking the post as an accepted solution. This can help other users find the answer to similar questions faster. If you need further support, we are of course still at your disposal under this post.

Best regards,

TilmanS
NETGEAR team

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation