Steps for debrick unresponsive R7000 (softbricked)
The problem was that I was updating the firmware but I click on something that take me out from the update configuration area.
After this, the router stop working and the power LED was blinking white (1 sec interval).
After some tries using an tftp software to push the firmware, the technical support told me that the router was "no longer responding" and narrowed down my concern to a faulty Hardware.
Re: Steg för R7000 som inte svarar (softbricked)
Finally I realized that using the tftp software that I downloaded from Internet was not the correct one because always failed. This are the step I followed and resolved my problem:
1. Navigate to Control Panel-->Programs and Features, click on Turn Windows features on or off. The I select TFTP Client from the check list. Click ok
2. Navigate to Control Panel-->Network and Internet-->Network and Sharing Center, click on the left pane the Change adapter settings. Then set an static IP Address as follow:
IP address: 192.168.1.2
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default gateway: 192.168.1.1
Click OK button
3. Download the firmware from netgear.com and copy it to your computer Desktop (use firmware intended for R7000) .
4. Connect a computer to ethernet port and turn on the router.
5. Open a command prompt window. For this just click Start menu-->Run and write "cmd" (without quotes) and hit enter. I the command prompt write "cd desktop" (without quotes). Finally, write "tftp -192.168.1.1 put firmware-file-name" (without quotes) and hit enter. Wait several minutes (maybe 1 or 2) and router should reboot itself.