Re: install and pair multiple EX7320

Obram
Aspirant

install and pair multiple EX7320

Hi,

is it possible to connect and pair several EX7320 Nighthawk WiFi Mesh Extender AC 2200? What do I have to consider when installing multiple extenders? Is it possible to administrate them in one UI?

Thanks!

Model: EX7300|AC2200 Nighthawk X4 WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
ErikaMa
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Dear @Obram,

Welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

We do not advise using several WiFi Mesh Extenders in the same network, as this could lead to multiple wireless interferences.

Different EX7320 cannot be managed together from the same UI and they cannot be synced one with the other.

If you need to extend the WiFi coverage in your house with multiple WiFi points, you could have a look at our Orbi WiFi Systems (router + satellites). The Orbi system is specifically designed to create one seamless network, so as you move from room to room, your signal won't drop.

Kind Regards,

Erika

NETGEAR Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
ErikaMa
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Dear @Obram,

Welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

We do not advise using several WiFi Mesh Extenders in the same network, as this could lead to multiple wireless interferences.

Different EX7320 cannot be managed together from the same UI and they cannot be synced one with the other.

If you need to extend the WiFi coverage in your house with multiple WiFi points, you could have a look at our Orbi WiFi Systems (router + satellites). The Orbi system is specifically designed to create one seamless network, so as you move from room to room, your signal won't drop.

Kind Regards,

Erika

NETGEAR Team

Message 2 of 3
Obram
Aspirant

Thanks Erika,

so I got a wrong advise regarding the installation of several EX7320 when I shopped.... 😞

Best,

Roman

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation