Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot load Admin page

HansK
Apprentice

Cannot load Admin page

While I can still acces my files and folders via my IMac and using the readycloud app on my ipad, I cannot acces the admin page. I do get a message that the admin page is ofline. Also, when trying to connect via readycloud.netgear.com, I do see my NAS but the with the message that there  is no volumes or USB disks. 

I'm running a ReadyNas 104 equiped with 2 WD nas drives with a vapacity of 3TB.

OS on the NaS is 6.2.5

I did have some earlier issues with this OS version. Like the NAS not responding at all.

Message 1 of 15
AND268Y
Aspirant

Re: Cannot load Admin page

I have got the exact same issue since he upgrade 6.2.4 and now 6.2.5.

Worked perfectly 6.2.3 but is very unstable now.  Luckily the iscsi targets are still available when it is in this state.

I have tried a factory reset and a OS reinstall, but still unstable.

Message 2 of 15
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Please send in your logs (see the Sending Logs link in my sig) noting in your email the rough time you lost access to the web admin page.

You can also download the logs using RAIDar 6.0

Message 3 of 15
AND268Y
Aspirant

logs sent as requested

Message 4 of 15
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

HansK please disable the anti-virus service or MySQL and see if you still have the problem.

AND268Y the logs zip file was not attached to your email.

Message 5 of 15
HansK
Apprentice

Mdgm,

I do not have any anti virus on the ipad, where I have the same problem. I ill check on the iMac. Or do you mean the anti virus on the NAS? In that case I do have a problem because I cannot connect to the Admin page.

Message 6 of 15
HansK
Apprentice

Mdgm,

I disabled Virus on imac but still no connection to admin page.
Message 7 of 15
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

I meant anti-virus on the NAS.

If you reboot the NAS can you access the admin page to disable it?

Message 8 of 15
HansK
Apprentice

mdgm,

The NAS was unresponsive, no display and only one blue LED burning. No reaction pressing the powerbutton so I could only reset by killing the power. This is the situation I had when upgraded to firmware version 6.2.5 I solved this by downgrading to 6.2.2 after which the NAS was stable. I probably clicked on yes in the the frmware upgrade popup you get when logging in to the admin page because the firmware was again upgraded to version 6.2.5 I downgraded again and will try not to hit the upgrade button again until there is a new firmware version later than 6.2.5

Message 9 of 15
HansK
Apprentice

Cannot close anti virus app on NAS. Can't close any app on NAS and can't remove any app although I'm logged in as administrator.
Message 10 of 15
HansK
Apprentice

I'm still not able to close the anti virus app on the NAS. I do however have acces to the admin page since I downgraded the firmware version to 6.2.2. Should I make a new post to Address the issue with nit being able to close the apps on the NAS?

Message 11 of 15
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi HansK,

What exactly happens when you try to turn off the AntiVirus plus? Are you able to launch it? How about remove, can you remove it?

Regards,

Message 12 of 15
HansK
Apprentice

Hi,

I can launch the app but can't deactivate. When I try to remove I get an error message. i've enclosed some screen shots.

Apps screen.jpgStart remove.jpgError log.jpg

Message 13 of 15
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello HansK,

How about other app like installed, do you get the same problem taht you cannot turn them off or remove?

Have you already tried rebooting the NAS and try again?

Regards,

Message 14 of 15
HansK
Apprentice

Hi JennC,

same result here. Althoug, while trying to deinstall SMBplus it took a lot longer before an error message appeared.

Error SMB+.jpg

Message 15 of 15
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements