Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cant leave Readycloud

fluffybunnyuk
Aspirant

Cant leave Readycloud

cant leave readycloud...cant join readycloud...cant turn on readycloud...cant turnoff readycloud.

Accessing web portal yes i have 2 green ticks but no discovery without putting it in discover mode.

no accounts but admin. 1 readycloud account but it wont delete and is not available from the manage tab at the web portal.

It says to remove a user visit readycloud...but how can you remove a user if readycloud shows no device....

jeez time to swear profusely...

Ticked off user

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4-Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
fluffybunnyuk
Aspirant

Re: Cant leave Readycloud

OK since i'm usually top of the queue at stamping my feet and shouting when the nas goes wrong i thought id post this.

Ive had my nas a few years now and go through numerous updates, however recently all the netgear services went pear shaped.

Took it upon myself to double check my backup then factory reset my box and shock horror all the netgear services came back fully working...

So im pleased and thank you netgear. Well almost if the damn thing didnt spam looking for firmware updates every 15minutes or spam errors trying to install egnyte every 5 minutes....

The cool setting is still the only one that works adequately (1595rpm on my box). Oh and the leaf adapter trying to spam a ipv6 address when its disabled across my network since the nat im behind doesnt support it... and while were at it the myriad other list of small errors/mis-default configurations  that crop up in the logs...

A Happy Bunny (well mostly...ok partly)

View solution in original post

Model: RN10421D|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4-Bay
Message 4 of 4

All Replies
fluffybunnyuk
Aspirant

can anyone help please?

Message 2 of 4
BingkeX
NETGEAR Expert

Hello fluffybunnyuk,

PM have send to you.

Best Regards.

Message 3 of 4
fluffybunnyuk
Aspirant

OK since i'm usually top of the queue at stamping my feet and shouting when the nas goes wrong i thought id post this.

Ive had my nas a few years now and go through numerous updates, however recently all the netgear services went pear shaped.

Took it upon myself to double check my backup then factory reset my box and shock horror all the netgear services came back fully working...

So im pleased and thank you netgear. Well almost if the damn thing didnt spam looking for firmware updates every 15minutes or spam errors trying to install egnyte every 5 minutes....

The cool setting is still the only one that works adequately (1595rpm on my box). Oh and the leaf adapter trying to spam a ipv6 address when its disabled across my network since the nat im behind doesnt support it... and while were at it the myriad other list of small errors/mis-default configurations  that crop up in the logs...

A Happy Bunny (well mostly...ok partly)

Model: RN10421D|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4-Bay
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements