Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Folder Uploaded in the share through readycloud client is not available in the share

ramanj123
Aspirant

Folder Uploaded in the share through readycloud client is not available in the share

Dear Netgear community,

In Readycloud, I have a share. 3 People are given Read/Write permission to use the share with folder and file access. All of them have installed the Readycloud Desktop in their PCs. One of the user uploads a folder into the share through Client. It is showing only in that client. But in reality, not uploaded into the share in ReadyNAS. All other users and admin could not see that folder. Is it a bug?

Please guide me how to solve the problem.

Regards.

Janakiraman

Model: RN51661D|ReadyNAS 516 6-Bay 6x1TB Desktop Drive
Message 1 of 3
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Folder Uploaded in the share through readycloud client is not available in the share

Hello ramanj123

I am not able to reproduce this issue,is your NAS running in latest ReadyOS 6.9.4?have you tried unregistering ReadyCLOUD and sent invitation to your friends?

Message 2 of 3
ramanj123
Aspirant

Re: Folder Uploaded in the share through readycloud client is not available in the share

Dear Deniro,

Yes. I have latest version of 6.9.4. I have unregistered and send invite. The files loaded in desktop client are not reflected in the share. But, if I open the readycloud in browser and copy the folder or files, it is reflecting in the share in readynas. That means, the desktop client is not in sync with the box. I tried all sorts of synching. Re-installing desktop client also.

Secondly, the NAS becomes damn slow after some time. It could not withstand 10 users concurrently. I think, the readycloud software is not upto mark or the firmware. 

Model: RN51600|ReadyNAS 516 6-Bay
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements