Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Issue with ReadyNAS 3138 with ReadyCloud

lighthouseit
Aspirant

Issue with ReadyNAS 3138 with ReadyCloud

Firmware: 6.7.4

Issue: Device will not connect to ReadyCloud, firmware update check, or av signature update, since 5:45PM Central on 6-9.

The device can still connect to the internet via DNS to get updated NTP data (tested by manually changing time, then setting back to NTP. Got correct data from Netgear NTP servers). The device was also able to download apps from the netgear app store. Tested with SSHInABox.

Rebooted device and firewall, Confirmed all settings were good. Gateway, Subnet and Static IP are all good, no conflicts. Changed DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 208.67.222.222. No change in symptoms.

I can't find any details about a status for the ReadyCloud service, but it seems that something may be wrong. Can anyone provide any input on this?

Model: RN31844E|ReadyNAS 3138 Series 4-Bay
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
lighthouseit
Aspirant

Re: Issue with ReadyNAS 3138 with ReadyCloud

The issue has resolved itself overnight, so I assume that it was on Netgear's end. It would be helpful to have some sort of status page, like many cloud services offer now.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
lighthouseit
Aspirant

Re: Issue with ReadyNAS 3138 with ReadyCloud

The issue has resolved itself overnight, so I assume that it was on Netgear's end. It would be helpful to have some sort of status page, like many cloud services offer now.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements