Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

READYCLOUD android app not working but IOS & WNDOWS web applications are working fine.

nvsuresh019
Aspirant

READYCLOUD android app not working but IOS & WNDOWS web applications are working fine.

READYCLOUD android app not working but IOS & WNDOWS web applications are working fine. i have tried in multiple android phones and the issue is same from last couple of months.

I have done the disable and enable and connectvity with DHCP  and IPv4 enabled , IPv6 disabled etc...

I have tried all the possible scenarios and still the issue is same

I have NETGEAR R8000P router (X6S).

IOS & WINDOWS WEB BROWSER APPs are working fine. I am able to login to ready cloud and see the the content from ANDROID WEB BROWSER AS WELL. BUT NOT ANDROID APP. 

The NETGEAR Apps are loosing their standards these days.. I see lots of issues..

Model: RN212|2 BAY Desktop ReadyNAS Storage
Message 1 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: READYCLOUD android app not working but IOS & WNDOWS web applications are working fine.

Hi nvsuresh019,

Welcome to the Community!

I just tried the ReadyCLOUD Android app on our end and I am not seeing the same issue. I am able to see the contents of the NAS using the app.

What is the current firmware version of your NAS? Have you tried connecting the Android device to a different network and see if you will have the same issue?

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
nvsuresh019
Aspirant

Re: READYCLOUD android app not working but IOS & WNDOWS web applications are working fine.

hi thanks alot for your response

RN212 is on the he latest firmware versions 6.9.4 and latest android app. I have removed the ID FROM CLOUD connection link AND DISABLED ALL THE SETTING AND ENABLED ONLY HTTPS AND HTTP AND SMB.. its working now..

I have tried on trail and error basis and some how got it fixed.. i still dont know the actual root cause of the issue and resolution but lucky me it worked..
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements