Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyCLOUD Login screwed up

Retired_Member
Not applicable

ReadyCLOUD Login screwed up

I've been running my 314 fine for months but I have somehow screwed up my Login settings for ReadyCloud. I can still access my Admin page OK but the Cloud On/Off button is Off and will not toggle to On position. When I click the Settings button a dialog box appears asking for User name and Password, I have tried the ones I set up ages ago which worked fine and even tried creating a New Account, neither of these options work just get a popup saying a User with that name already exists. When I changed my Duo v2 for the 314 the Cloud login still showed the Duo as listed and MGM was able to assist me by I presume "clearing" my account details from I guess from the ReadyCloud server. I'm on the latest 314 Firmware and system is running fine appart from this ReadyCLOUD Login issue. I'm also unable to login to the readyCLOUD page @ readycloud.netgear.com because all passwords etc fail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 13

Accepted Solutions
ispy968
Aspirant

Sorry about the late reply. but somehow my Forum Logins had changed as well. Thank you for the LInk, after about 1 hour of trying various combinations of email & password I managed to Login to ReadyCLOUD but got a popup saying no Registered Devices ! so I was able to get onto my Admin page and via the Cloud Settings dialogue box enter my found details and toggle the ReadyCLOUD button to ON. Launched the ReadyCLOUD Windows App and entered my found details there so back to normal ? possibly. Thank you once again for your help. Still a mystery why it said no registered devices!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 13

All Replies
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello ispy1,

Try using Forget your ID or password option at https://remote.readynas.com/. Once you are able to login to this URL, you should be able to see your userID, it is case sensitive so please take note of it as you have to type it the same exact way it is registered.

Regards,

Message 2 of 13
ispy968
Aspirant

Sorry about the late reply. but somehow my Forum Logins had changed as well. Thank you for the LInk, after about 1 hour of trying various combinations of email & password I managed to Login to ReadyCLOUD but got a popup saying no Registered Devices ! so I was able to get onto my Admin page and via the Cloud Settings dialogue box enter my found details and toggle the ReadyCLOUD button to ON. Launched the ReadyCLOUD Windows App and entered my found details there so back to normal ? possibly. Thank you once again for your help. Still a mystery why it said no registered devices!

Message 3 of 13
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello ispy968,

It was saying "No registered devices" message because you had the ReadyCloud set to OFF that you needed to turn it ON.

I am glad it is back to normal now.

Regards,

Message 4 of 13
ispy968
Aspirant

I just re registered with my "new" data ill. Still a mystery why all my details changed, Thanks again for your help Cheers
Message 5 of 13
ispy968
Aspirant

Seems I had 2 accounts on the Forum as well !!
Message 6 of 13
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello ispy968,

ReadyCloud account is different from the the community account.

You may delete one that you do not need or use ReadyCloud at remote.readynas.com.

As for the community account, let me know the email addresses that you have registered here. I'll see what I can do.

Regards,

Message 7 of 13
ispy968
Aspirant

You will notice that there are 2 people posting on this thread ispy1 and ispy968, with different joining dates and Post counts, they are both me, I think this goes back to when the "NEW" Forum started. Depending which one I use to log into the MyNETGEAR tab I get different products listed, the ispy968 one lists 3 products from years ago! Customer ID2720509. The ispy1 Customer ID 23058841 lists 2 devices which are current. Therefore it is the former ie Customer ID 2720509 that I want deleted.  I have not provided my 2 email addresses for obvious security reasons  Regards Simon

Message 8 of 13
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello ispy968,

I have already replied to your PM about this. I will get back to you as soon as it is done as I've already requested it to be removed.

Regards,

Message 9 of 13
ispy968
Aspirant

Thankyou very much, sorry about the late reply.

Regards Simon

Message 10 of 13
Retired_Member
Not applicable

After various updates from Netgear Expert ID 1592 Sahithi it would appear my case is closed with no result. I was informed that I would receive an email when my 2 My Netgear accounts where merged, so far nothing ? Case #25891491

Message 11 of 13
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello isp1,

You submitted a presales case. Make sure to submit a case that is linked to the registered ReadyNAS that you are having trouble with.

Regards,

Message 12 of 13
ispy968
Aspirant

Both my My Netgear accounts have items registered to them. It was being dealt with by the person I mentioned. Their latest email said they would let me know when the 2 accounts were merged. But nothing since so I wondered what the progress was since it was passed over to them ?
Message 13 of 13
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements