Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCLOUD error messages and failing to open

Newie
Aspirant

ReadyCLOUD error messages and failing to open

OS6, Firmware 6.6.0.

When attempting to open ReadyCLOUD using eithor Google Chrome or Internet Explorer the browser hangs with the message "Loading the Web page - please wait..." When I attempt to open ReadyCLOUD using the ReadyCLOUD App I get the error message "Network Error    ReadyCLOUD server is unavailable". The problem is specific to my computer (a well configured laptop under Windows 10 (Pro)) because I can open ReadyCLOUD with my signin details on Android and an another computer and previously was able to open it on my current computer. A long Netgear support session was unable to resolve the issue. I've since discovered that if I open Chrome in 'Incognito mode', ReadyCLOUD opens correctly on this computer. A friend has suggested that this might suggest a DNS lookup issue but I have no idea how to solve it. Because it opened successfully on Android and on another computer Netgear support were not willing to esculate the issue to a level 3 technician. I don't want to have to use 'Incognito mode' every time I open ReadyCLOUD. Any suggestions most welcome.   

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Newie
Aspirant

Re: ReadyCLOUD error messages and failing to open

I did some further trouble shooting and found there was an error on Ethernet 3 which the trouble shooter could not fix. So I rebooted everything including the modem/router and the issue resolved without the need to resort to using the browser in incognito mode.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Newie
Aspirant

I did some further trouble shooting and found there was an error on Ethernet 3 which the trouble shooter could not fix. So I rebooted everything including the modem/router and the issue resolved without the need to resort to using the browser in incognito mode.

Message 2 of 3
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Newie,

Thank you so much for the information as well as for posting your resolution to the issue. This should help other users in the community. Thanks again.

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements