Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCloud App not running

ncameron
Aspirant

ReadyCloud App not running

I find that I have to re-install the ReadyNAS Cloud App every time I want it to run. This can't be right!

Model: RN31441D|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4-Bay
Message 1 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyCloud App not running

Hello ncameron,

That is not the ReadyCloud app should be behave. Are you referring to ReadyCloud desktop app or mobile app? 

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
ncameron
Aspirant

@Marty_M wrote:

Hello ncameron,

That is not the ReadyCloud app should be behave. Are you referring to ReadyCloud desktop app or mobile app? 

Desktop. If I log in through ReadyNAS remote web it works fine, but if I want the Admin page I need to log in using ReadyNAS Windows App. But often it sits there in SYSTRAY just saying starting or logging in or whatever, but not loading.

If I reinstall it works fine, until the next time...

Message 3 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello ncameron,

It does appear that you are trying to access the Admin page of the NAS via the ReadyCloud desktop app. The computer you are using to access the Admin page of the NAS is it on the same local network as the NAS? There are other ways to access the Admin page of the NAS locally like via Raidar and local IP address or hostname

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello ncameron,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements