Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCloud Not Allowing Invite

Mpickel
Aspirant

ReadyCloud Not Allowing Invite

I am new to ReadyNas and ReadyCloud. I was able to invite myself and 2 others to ReadyCloud. I deleted myself and 1 of the users from ReadyCloud. I can no longer enter and email address in the dialog box for inviting a member. The box turns red as soon as I start typing.

I have the "key" in my Cloud account in ReadyNas as the admin. The one user that is still assigned is able to see everything I assigned to him. I am not a technical novice. This is frustrating to say the least.

Please help!!!

Model: RN424| ReadyNAS 424 4-Bay with up to 40 TB total storage
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyCloud Not Allowing Invite

Hi Mpickel,

You should still be able type the email address when the box turns red. The red on the box should be gone once you typed the complete email address and you should be able to click Invite afterwards. Have you also tried using a different web browser?

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Mpickel,

You should still be able type the email address when the box turns red. The red on the box should be gone once you typed the complete email address and you should be able to click Invite afterwards. Have you also tried using a different web browser?

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Mpickel
Aspirant

John,

Invite remained "greyed out". I did try Chrome and Edge and neither worked. Now today it is working and I

can invite again. 

Thanks for your help.

Mike

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements