Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 104 firmware 6.6.1 (latest) trying to setup ReadyCloud it says services unavailable

Thejedi123
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 104 firmware 6.6.1 (latest) trying to setup ReadyCloud it says services unavailable

Next to internet is agreen tick, then red cros services unavailable, cannot connect device please try again later.i can see lots of apps so all connected to internet?

static ipV4 address, ipv6 turned off. gateway address ok, router and dns set the same and also google dns added

ports opend on netgear R7000 router

Help

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 104 firmware 6.6.1 (latest) trying to setup ReadyCloud it says services unavailable

Is your NAS behind a proxy? I doubt it is, but your ReadyCLOUD settings are configured with proxy settings.

Have you tried with proxy settings disabled?

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 104 firmware 6.6.1 (latest) trying to setup ReadyCloud it says services unavailable

Can you send in your logs (see the Sending Logs link in my sig)?

Message 2 of 5
Thejedi123
Aspirant

Log files emailed

Message 3 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Is your NAS behind a proxy? I doubt it is, but your ReadyCLOUD settings are configured with proxy settings.

Have you tried with proxy settings disabled?

Message 4 of 5
Thejedi123
Aspirant

Turned proxy off all working ok now, thanks

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements