Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS ReadyCloud Offline-I've read all the forums-I've tried everything-This is ridiculous

joeinazyes
Follower

ReadyNAS ReadyCloud Offline-I've read all the forums-I've tried everything-This is ridiculous

RN204-100NES

Firmware 6.7.5

ReadyCloud 1.15 (re-installed multiple times)

Netgear R7000 Router (V1.0.8.34_1.2.15)

Admin Page-Cloud Tab-Internet Services Available-Services Available-ReadyCloud ON-Signed In

Admin Page-Network Tab-Ethernet Controller-Settings-IPv4-8.8.8.8; 8.8.4.4; 192.168.1.1

Attempted Discovery multiple times while refreshing ReadyCloud Software

RAIDar Application does not open and crashes

Have lost service for a month now.

It used to work, for the last year, but now there is no way to get continuous backup using ReadyCloud.

I've read all of the Community Forum posts and nothing solves my issue.

This is ridiculous.

Netgear has stolen my money by selling me a bill of goods with a worthless setup.

Model: RN204|ReadyNAS204
Message 1 of 3
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS ReadyCloud Offline-I've read all the forums-I've tried everything-This is ridiculous

Hello joeinazyes,

The NAS is accessible via ReadyCloud portal? The NAS is it set on static ip address or DHCP? You may also try to disable IPv6 on the NAS.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS ReadyCloud Offline-I've read all the forums-I've tried everything-This is ridiculous

Hello joeinazyes,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements