Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS104: Shares no longer accessible from readycloud (admin account or invitee account)

Pape
Aspirant

ReadyNAS104: Shares no longer accessible from readycloud (admin account or invitee account)

Hello,

I have a ReadyNAS104 with some shares configured to be accessed from ReadyCloud.

All was working before upgrading to MyNetGear account and upgrading to 6.5.1 then 6.5.2 version of firmware.

Now, with ReadyCloud, I have the following:

- With myNetGear admin account, from local LAN  and internet navigator, I can access all shares.

- With myNetGear admin account, from local LAN and ReadyCloud app (android), I can access all shares.

- With myNetGear admin account, from internet and ReadyCloud app (android), I just see my device but no share.

- With a non admin account, from outside or local LAN and internet navigator, it does not work, I get the message "Currently you have no registered or shared devices..."

- With a non admin account, from outside or local LAN and ReadyCloud app, it does not work, nothing is shown.

ReadyCloud is activated. I also tested deactivating and re activating ReadyCloud service but same result.

Please help me to solve this issue. I don't know what to do now.

Thanks a lots for your help.

BR,

Pape

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 6
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS104: Shares no longer accessible from readycloud (admin account or invitee account)

Hello Pape,

We apologize for having this problem with ReadyCloud access. I have some questions to ask, please see below:

• Were all these working before the FW update?
  • Does the non-admin ReadyCloud account have files in its personal share that NAS created? 
  • Is this non admin ReadyCloud account still listed in the admin page's Accounts > Cloud users?
  • What is the version of the ReadyCloud app installed to the Android device?

Please also check if the account name (in an email address format) is under Users (local users).

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Message 2 of 6
Pape
Aspirant

Hi JennC,
Please find below the answers to questions you asked.

Q : Were all these working before the FW update? Before FW update, my admin account and one non admin A : account were working fine. After FW update, none of them is working. I have also created a new non admin account in email address format but it does not work.

Q : Does the non-admin ReadyCloud account have files in its personal share that NAS created?
A : There is no personal account created by ReadyNAS for ReadyCloud users. Only the share for which the accounts were invited.(I put some files there.

Q : Is this non admin ReadyCloud account still listed in the admin page's Accounts > Cloud users?
A : Yes the non admin accounts are listed there.

Q : What is the version of the ReadyCloud app installed to the Android device?
A : ReadyCloud app version is 1.2.10.

Q : Please also check if the account name (in an email address format) is under Users (local users).
A : The ReadyCloud accounts names.are non listed Under Users. There are just account I created locally.

Many thanks for your help.

Pape
Message 3 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Can you send in your logs (see the Sending Logs link in my sig)?

Message 4 of 6
Pape
Aspirant

Hello,

The log zipfile has been sent as explained.

In the first mail, I forgot to join the file.

Thanks a lot.

Message 5 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

You're using the same email address for local users and with ReadyCLOUD.

Your local users must use different email addresses to your MyNETGEAR users.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements