Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNas 102 and deleted ReadyCloud account

restockton
Follower

ReadyNas 102 and deleted ReadyCloud account

I have two readynas 102 units.  They were set up and working perfectly in two different locations.  I had them backing up to each other and life was good.  Then one day one of the two units decided not to connect to readycloud anymore.  I tried everything I could think of short of a factory reset.  I did a stupid thing.  I deleted the readycloud account they both had been attached to and created a new account.  Still nothing.  I finally did a factory reset of the unit and re configured it with the new readycloud account and all was well again with that device.  Then I discovered that now the other device that had been working all along has now had the ready cloud account that it was attached to deleted.  It still works fine locally, but will not connect to the no longer existing account.  I need to know if I can somehow attach that device to my new readycloud account without doing a factory reset on it.  It has a LOT more data on it and it would be hours of work to re configure that unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have upgraded both devices to the latest firmware and they both work fine locally, just not together in the cloud.  Please help.

Message 1 of 2
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNas 102 and deleted ReadyCloud account

Hello restockton,

Welcome to the community!

I believe you are referring to ReadyNAS Replicate since you mentioned that the two NAS units are backing up to each other.

ReadyCloud and ReadyNAS Replicate accounts are just the same, anyway. Yes you could use the old ReadyCloud account to any ReadyNAS units. Just go to admin page and click Cloud, you should see ReadyCloud, ReadyNAS Remote and ReadyNAS Replicate, just turn them all of then click Settings of ReadyCloud, click Leave then enter turn it back on, you should get a pop up window asking for ReadyCloud login. If it does not ask you for ReadyCloud login, it will still use the current one, this sometimes happens so just try doing it again or use another web browser.

Regards,

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements