Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readycloud Confirm Invitation

Ronaldcgw
Aspirant

Readycloud Confirm Invitation

When I follow the link in the email saying "To accept this invitation please click this link" I get the following result: Readycloud.JPG

How do I create the requested resource?

Message 1 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Readycloud Confirm Invitation

Hello Ronaldcgw,

Welcome to the community!

I have tested this just now and it does work as it should. Can you please confirm if the NAS that you are trying to access is getting on the Internet when you try this?

Regards,

Message 2 of 5
Ronaldcgw
Aspirant

Hi JennC,

I just noticed that I don’t have a userfolder (for the new readycloud user) in the home directory.

And what do you mean by “NAS that you are trying to access is getting on the Internet when you try this?”

Regards Ronald

Message 3 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Ronaldcgw,

It does not matter if you have ReadyCloud user folder or not because this is automatically created when the user uses ReadyCloud app on their desktop or smart phone and sync their local folder to the NAS.

What I was trying to say was check if the ReadyNAS is getting online. It s possible that when you accepted the invite and tried to login, the ReadyNAS was not getting on the Internet.

May I ask what is the model number of your ReadyNAS and its FW version?

Regards,

Message 4 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Ronaldcgw wrote:

When I follow the link in the email saying "To accept this invitation please click this link" I get the following result: Readycloud.JPG

How do I create the requested resource?

Did you try resending the invitation? If you did you need to wait for the resent invitation to arrive. So if you sent the invitation, then resent the invitation two times, then the third email you get (the 2nd resend) is the only one that will have a link that works.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements