Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readycloud user cannot see any shares on existing readynas

PeterS250
Tutor

Readycloud user cannot see any shares on existing readynas

Hi

Another good readycloud issue, am running firmware 6.7.5.

I have a user with whom I have shared 3 shares with via readycloud.  The user accesses the nas via the readycloud brower interface and on the home tab see's no shares, when clicking on the manage tab they receive the message 'You currently have no registered devices'?  The same user when accessing via the windows app receives the messge that the nas is offline?

I preume that all of the issues are related to the user not being recognised as live on the desired nas, how do I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for helping sort this issue

Model: RN204|ReadyNAS204
Message 1 of 6
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Readycloud user cannot see any shares on existing readynas

Hello PeterS250,

Can you still see this ReadyCloud user account when you get to the admin page's Accounts > Cloud users? This user account should be in an email address format that shows up on both name and email address columns.

The ReadyCloud user account that has the admin rights should also be listed under Cloud users, please verify if ReadyCloud is turned on or off.

Regards, 

Message 2 of 6
PeterS250
Tutor

Hi

Both the administrator and users accounts are shown in the cloud users screen of the administration pages.

Readycloud is turned on.

Peter

Message 3 of 6
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello PeterS250,

But are the main ReadyCloud account and invited ReadyCloud accounts listed under name and email columns of Accounts > Cloud users? It is because sometimes when they are not listed under the column of name, I noticed that it would not show the shares when you get to ReadyCloud portal.

Regards,

Message 4 of 6
PeterS250
Tutor

Hi Jenn

Yes they are I have myself and one other user listed with an email entry and a name entry.

Regards

Peter

Message 5 of 6
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello PeterS250,

Does your ReadyCloud account as well as the other ReadyCloud account already have personal or home shares that have files? If so, back up the files.

ReadyNAS OS6 firmware version 6.8.0 is already available, by the way. You might want to try it.

Try turning off the ReadyCloud then turn it back on and if you get the same problem. If same, maybe try leaving ReadyCloud then rejoin using your main ReadyCloud account again.

Regards,

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements