Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Removing invited cloud users

HansK
Apprentice

Removing invited cloud users

I have invited some users to connect as a cloud user on my readynas 104. They all show up in the list cloud users. One of them however, has stil not aknowledged his use and in the list with cloud users, it still shows up withe the email icon. I can delete all other users by clicking on them and select Disable. I would like to remove this invited person but I can not delete him. How can I remove this invite from the list?

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
OOM-9
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Removing invited cloud users

Those images were small, but I think I was able to make them out.

I will send you a PM with some quesitons.

Edit: This is something that should not happen. There is a communication issue that may have happened and was corrected.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
OOM-9
NETGEAR Expert

Disabling is not quite like deleting. This would be why they are still showing up.

Since they are cloud users, you will need to log into https://readycloud.netgear.com ; there you will go to the manage tab.

You will have a list of users on this page, and you can delete the users which will remove them from your ReadyNAS device.

Message 2 of 6
HansK
Apprentice

Thanks for your answer but the user That has not yet accepted the initation does not show in this list. Therefore I can't delete this entry here.
Message 3 of 6
OOM-9
NETGEAR Expert

The invited users that did not accept the invitation would not show up in the ReadyNAS user list.

You would need to manage the invitations on ReadyCLOUD. Did you check the list of users/invitations there?

Message 4 of 6
HansK
Apprentice

The invited user does show up in the readynas cloud user list but not in de readycloud user list.

REAdynas screen shotRcloud user list screenshot

Message 5 of 6
OOM-9
NETGEAR Expert

Those images were small, but I think I was able to make them out.

I will send you a PM with some quesitons.

Edit: This is something that should not happen. There is a communication issue that may have happened and was corrected.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements