Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Synchronisation failed for some files

Zero_G_
Aspirant

Synchronisation failed for some files

Hey

I use ReadyCLOUD for backing up some important folders. Which are used in Visual Studio for developing.

I am a lot away from home, so this is, why I need the ReadyCLOUD function. But it isn't working for some files.

Now I found out. that the problem are files which starts with a dot and also folders starting with a dot.

This is something, what Visual Studio does (and NuGet packages). These are the files, which can not get uploaded correctly.

Also what is really frustrating is, that the error messages comes on each save, what is done in Visual Studio. (of course, the synchronisation should be done, when a change is commited) - But this is something very odd. 

How can I make it, that the files and folders starting with a dot can be synchronised.

And how can I suppress the information, that the upload has not worked after a single notifcation?

THX a lot

Model: RN528X|ReadyNAS 528X - Premium Performance Business Data Storage 8-Bay
Message 1 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Synchronisation failed for some files

Hello zero_g

Thanks for reporting issue!I've forwarded ReadyCLOUD hidden file sync issue to ReadyCLOUD dev team,I will keep you updated when the issue is resolved.

Message 2 of 4
Zero_G_
Aspirant

Hey

It is already 1 1/2 month later, after @Retired_Member told me to get in contact with the developer team.

Are there any updates about this? 

As I wrote in my first statement, I need it so I can work save on my projects.

I spend a lot of money to have this feature and a good hardware. 

In my opionon, this issue has really priority.

THX for any response

Message 3 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hi Zero_G

sorry for the late response!ReadyCLOUD dev is still working on this issue,I will keep you informed when the new ReadyCLOUD application is released.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements