Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

VPN Disconnected

KGOUDA
Follower

VPN Disconnected

Hi

I can't connect to my readynas through the app, i have switched off the system, removed the cables and powered it on again as suggested in other chats, but it still not working. i keep on getting the message Online (VPN DISCONNECTED)

I can log on and access my files thought readyclould

This issue has been down for 10 days now and its very fustrating

can i get any help

K

Model: RN20441D|ReadyNAS 204
Message 1 of 4
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: VPN Disconnected

Hi KGOUDA,

Welcome to the community.

May I know the device that you are using as well the app version?

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: VPN Disconnected

Hi KGOUDA,,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
AMK64
Aspirant

Betreff: VPN Disconnected

I can log in and access my shares through web-based ReadyCloud

I have no issues with my Mac OSX 10.9.5 running client V1.4 for all accounts (which makes me think the NAS is OK)

No issues with the iOS devices (iPhone, iPad)

9 times out of 10 the Windows 7 machine fails "VPN disconnected" running client V1.15 when trying to log in with different accounts.

I can't tell if this was OK with OS 6.6.0 as I mostly use my Mac and the iOS devices.

Any help and of course a solution would highly be appreciated 🙂

-AMK

Model: RN102|ReadyNAS 100 Series
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements