Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Windows 10 Sign In with Ready Cloud

TimOverfield
Aspirant

Windows 10 Sign In with Ready Cloud

Is Ready Cloud clever enough to remember sign in details for different W10 users ?

I have a W10 PC which is used by two people each of which have their own ReadyCload account to connect to the same NAS drive with access to different shares.

The Ready Clod App on W10 doesn't seem to be able to recall the user login details for the relevant ReadyCloud account and you either;

1 - Accidentally stay logged in so the other user sees the contents of your shares rather than their shares or,

2 - Have to remember and re-enter your sign in details everytime you log into ReadyCloud.

Is there a better solution to this that I have overlooked ?

Any ideas appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi TimOverfield,

I do not think it is. I could try and replicate.

If you want as a workaround, have them connect on the browser for now. At this point, they can save the credentials at a browser level.

You can also remove the app. Downside is you will not be able to utilize the capabilities of the app.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi TimOverfield,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements