Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

invitation is no longer valid

arcticvman
Aspirant

invitation is no longer valid

I have a 3138 that is giving us issues.  I had this in place when the cloud was taken offline and it caused all the links to stop working.  As a workround for me, since it wasn't in full production yet, only a few users as we ramped up the testing, we factory reset then started over.  For the most part we have had no issues, but today we went to add a user that was on the original setup.  We had sent him an invite that was never acted on.  Now when we add him and sent a new invite I get the error that the invitation is no longer valid.  This is the only person that we have had this issue with, all the others that were part of the initial test have connected without issue.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Model: RN3138|ReadyNAS 3138 Series 4-Bay
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: invitation is no longer valid

Hello arcticvman,

The invite was sent from the ReadyCloud server there is a possibility the server still detects that the invites is still there. For this concern I would recommend to delete the user from here login the user then delete the account and re-created it afterwards. Another option is to totally create new ReadyCloud account for this user.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello arcticvman,

The invite was sent from the ReadyCloud server there is a possibility the server still detects that the invites is still there. For this concern I would recommend to delete the user from here login the user then delete the account and re-created it afterwards. Another option is to totally create new ReadyCloud account for this user.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
arcticvman
Aspirant

Marty,

Thanks for the info.  Although I was unable to log this user in using the link, he did not have an account.  I created him an account, then logged him in and deleted the account.  Once that was done I created a new invitation and sent it to him.  No more problem.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements