Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

no email in my son's profile? Can't change it either - I get a 'Customer profile not found'

BobBergeron
Follower

no email in my son's profile? Can't change it either - I get a 'Customer profile not found'

Hi,

I created a cloud account on my.netgear.com so my son can connect from the web when away from home. He can connect to my.netgear.com whit the email and password I used to create the account but afterward, he wanted to change the email associated to his profile. When he choses Update email, he enters his new email, his current password and gets a 'Customer profile not found'... notice that his current email used to log in does not even show up on the profile beside Email...

Of course I can't get support from netgear as the support coverage is expired... hard to believe that you can't even get through for account (not devices) questions... especially when their way of managing accounts and access to your devices is so bad... anyway... enough rants...

Anyone has suggestions or ideas? Or do I just add another accounts on the my.netgear.com database? Seems they're using this to inflate stats regarding the number of customers using their stuff. I'm sure more than half the user accounts registered on these sites are inactive, outdated or incomplete accounts...

Model: RN21200|ReadyNAS 212 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: no email in my son's profile? Can't change it either - I get a 'Customer profile not found'

Try a PM to @ChristineT

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements