Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ready nas 312 need older version of ready cloud

dan501
Aspirant

ready nas 312 need older version of ready cloud

I need to go back to an olderversion of Windows Deskto app ReadyCloud. The latest version 1.16.1297.525 blocks access to a datbase file that has to run on client machine.  It was working fine until this update.

Where cam I get an older version?

Thank you.

Windows 7Pro 64 bit  16 gig ram os on ssd drive data on a RAID 5 setup.

SQL database has become unaccessable by client software when latest version of ReadyCloud is installed.

Model: RN31200|ReadyNAS 300 Series 2-Bay
Message 1 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ready nas 312 need older version of ready cloud

Hello dan501,

The problem is if you will use old version, older versions of the client are no longer compatible with the current ReadyCLOUD service.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Message 2 of 5
dan501
Aspirant

I understand about the cloud service when it goes a long ways back. I am hoping to go back one version to get the software to work like it was until the last version was installed.With the latest version, it locks the pratice management software  out of the data base it needs to run. It is important that the database is backed up. once the ReadyCloud app runs (even if you exit the app), I have to uninstall the ReadyCloud app and go back one restore point to get the practice software running again. This setup has been working great since I put it in the end of last year (except when the Netgear Cloud was and no one told us), until update to 1.16.1297.525 this week.

Model: RN31212D|ReadyNAS 300 Series 2-Bay
Message 3 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello dan501,

Try getting to Netgear download site then type the RN31200, this will give you all available downloads for the product. I checked this just today and found ReadyCLOUD Version 1.8.1220 (Windows) available.

Regards,

Message 4 of 5
dan501
Aspirant

The version 1.8.1220  I believe is too old as I had tried it and it would not connect to ReadyCloud. I will try again.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements