Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

readycloud application not shwoing folders in windows 10

nadeem_n88
Aspirant

readycloud application not shwoing folders in windows 10

Hi am using RN2304 and readycloud APP not showing folders that I gave the access permission by inviting through mail address ,taking consideration that I have access to the folders through web also I already tried to leave the cloud and re join ,change dns address and uninstall the application any help please !! thanks

Message 1 of 5
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: readycloud application not shwoing folders in windows 10

Hi nadeem_n88,

What is the current firmware of your NAS?

What is the also version of the desktop app installed on your Windows 10?

Do you have the same issue when you try it on another PC?

Regards,

Message 2 of 5
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi nadeem_n88,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 5
nadeem_n88
Aspirant

Hi

actually it been solved by it self ,the next day i was using ready cloud client version 1.16

and last firmware for the NAS 6.9.3 or 2 actually am not infornt of it now but in general the vpn and cloud services are fluctuating hopefully this problem will be solved soon.

BR

Message 4 of 5
nadeem_n88
Aspirant

THE PROBLEM WAS ON ALL DEVICES 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation