Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

readycloud uploading failures

BBuzz
Guide

readycloud uploading failures

I started uploading files on readycloud early this morning and was sucessful. about 2 hours later I tried again and got failures It is stating in the failure that their was a connection error. Is the system down? Are their problems on the netgear cloud? I have tried different browsers Silverlight and reloaded Chrome with no success. This seemed to have started around 9:30am EST and am still not able to upload at 1:00pm EST Today is 11/12/17

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4-Bay
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
BBuzz
Guide

Re: readycloud uploading failures

It seems that I had to go back in and delete the folders that I had created that I was trying to upload into for some reason during the creation of the folders they failed even though they were showing. So I went back in and deleted the folders recreated them and my uploads went through. So I would say that that was the solution to my problem

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
BingkeX
NETGEAR Expert

Hi BBuzz,

Do you try to upload file to nas or router via readycloud?

If upload file to a nas, what is your nas firmware?

And what is the file size of your uploaded fail files? Do you set quota for your shares?

Best Regards.

Message 2 of 3
BBuzz
Guide

It seems that I had to go back in and delete the folders that I had created that I was trying to upload into for some reason during the creation of the folders they failed even though they were showing. So I went back in and deleted the folders recreated them and my uploads went through. So I would say that that was the solution to my problem
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements