× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNASOS 6.10.0-T181 (Beta 1) backup task Fail ( source path does not exist )

micorrado
Aspirant

ReadyNASOS 6.10.0-T181 (Beta 1) backup task Fail ( source path does not exist )

Hi all,

Since i update to last beta firmware 6.10.0-T181 , all my backup task fail , before update all was ok 

When i edit a task , all option is ok , i choose my local share folder who must be backuped on an another nas , 

after i choose rsync , all options of my destination nas , i test connection , all is ok , i valid the task

but when i run the task , i receive immediately error message 

Maybe someone have an idea to solve that ??

2018-10-15_004145.jpg

i also notice that when i try to disable somes services , i receive an error , i have try with uPnP

2018-10-15_004438.jpg

But this happen with all other service that you want to disable .

Message 1 of 5
Icewaterhot
NETGEAR Employee

Re: ReadyNASOS 6.10.0-T181 (Beta 1) backup task Fail ( source path does not exist )

Message 2 of 5
micorrado
Aspirant

Re: ReadyNASOS 6.10.0-T181 (Beta 1) backup task Fail ( source path does not exist )

Hello  Icewaterhot

I have send logs and port to the following email nsbu_logs@netgear.com

Best regard

Message 3 of 5
Supertramp11
Luminary

I'm running OS 6.10.0-T181 (Beta 1) on a PRO6 and I can confirm that enabling/disabling services gives the error message shared by the original poster.

Message 4 of 5
micorrado
Aspirant

Hi,

A new update have done this day , firmware 6.10.0-T185 ( Beta 2 ) 

After reboot , i have try my backup task but still the same error message when starting task of backup

But now services can be disable

An another thing , since first beta update there is a problem of certificate when accessing the webpage of the nas

I have re enable secure port if you want to access , thanks

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements