× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNASOS 6.9.1-T129 (Beta 2) breaks Docker Install?

CLHatch
Luminary

ReadyNASOS 6.9.1-T129 (Beta 2) breaks Docker Install?

I had Kernel Plus and Docker installed with Beta 1.  Upon installing Beta 2, the install broke, and Kernel Plus seemed to uninstall itself.  I keep getting "Failed Install" trying to install either.  I did try manually removing the previous Docker install (removing the BTRFS subvolumes it had created, and them removing the main Docker folder itself in /apps.  After that, I'm still getting failed installations of Docker.

Also, reverting back to Beta 1, I am still unable to install either, even though I had them both installed in Beta 1 previously.

Model: RN31600|ReadyNAS 300 Series 6- Bay
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Skywalker
NETGEAR Expert

Re: ReadyNASOS 6.9.1-T129 (Beta 2) breaks Docker Install?

6.9.1 has been released, so once you update to that version, Docker should be able to get the extra kernel modules it needs.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
Skywalker
NETGEAR Expert

The repository has been updated for the 6.9.1 final release, which should be available in the next day or so.

Message 2 of 4
Skywalker
NETGEAR Expert

6.9.1 has been released, so once you update to that version, Docker should be able to get the extra kernel modules it needs.

Message 3 of 4
CLHatch
Luminary

@Skywalker wrote:

Yes, that did indeed fix the issue.  Thank you.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements