× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: 426 and 428 are missing in list of Readynas in post 'ReadyNASOS 6.9.5-T7 (Beta 1)'

Retired_Member
Not applicable

426 and 428 are missing in list of Readynas in post 'ReadyNASOS 6.9.5-T7 (Beta 1)'

Dear @OOM-9, in the list of concerned x86 ReadyNAS, the RN426 and RN428 are not included. Now I wonder, is that because the beta is not applicable for those types or because the list is just not complete?

Thanks for all your hard work and kind regards

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
OOM-9
NETGEAR Expert

Re: 426 and 428 are missing in list of Readynas in post 'ReadyNASOS 6.9.5-T7 (Beta 1)'

Those devices were just over looked. I have double checked the devices listing and updated it.
(Now I see there is a limitation in the community posting in displaying all of the devices when it is in a URL, so I will update the soon so we can see all of the devices that would support the beta.)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
OOM-9
NETGEAR Expert

Those devices were just over looked. I have double checked the devices listing and updated it.
(Now I see there is a limitation in the community posting in displaying all of the devices when it is in a URL, so I will update the soon so we can see all of the devices that would support the beta.)
Message 2 of 3
hunger
Apprentice

The 3138 is missing from the list as well.

Model: RN31844E|ReadyNAS 3138 Series 4-Bay
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements