× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Microsoft OneDrive

CSmg
Aspirant

Microsoft OneDrive

Using the OneDrive Cloud option, add the ability to setup multiple Microsoft user credentials so that files can be synced to specific OneDrive accounts

Essentially would like the ability to sync an individual's sub-directory on the readynas to their OneDrive

I setup my account and as it is, it works great...just need to be able to do the same for all other users

Not primarily for an added layer of backup but to use onedrive for easy access to files while out of office & off network

Model: RN4220X|ReadyNAS 4220 10Gbase-T (chassis only)
Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Re: Microsoft OneDrive

I suggest reposting this in the ReadyNAS Idea Exchange.  https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/idea-exchange-for-storage

Message 2 of 4
CSmg
Aspirant

i tried in that and a couple of others and could not get past the requirement to add an Idea Label, but form did not list any and would not accept blank or something that I entered

Message 3 of 4
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi CSmg,

You should still be able to post your suggestions even if there is no idea label. Are you trying to embed an image or add anything special on your post?

What is the error that you are getting when you are trying to post your suggestion? You may provide a screenshot as well.

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements