Re: ReadyNASOS 6.4.1-T35 (Beta 3)
*OLD* ReadyNASOS 6.4.2 (RC1) *OLD*
Latest beta: ReadyNASOS 6.4.2 (RC1)
To install: Click on appropriate link above for your system to download firmware image.
Then upload that image from the management UI's System->Settings->Update->Install Firmware section.
- [Beta 1] Security updates for Samba, OpenSSL, and Linux kernel.
- [Beta 1] Fixed erroneous disk LED blinking. (RN3220/RN4220)
- [Beta 1] Fixed backup job timestamp comparison error causing incremental backup jobs to back up too much data.
- [Beta 1] Fixed backup job error report when encountering junctions on remote SMB filesystems.
- [Beta 1] Fixed wrong page opening when clicking on the NAS UPnP icon in Windows 10 1511.
- [Beta 1] Don't send invalid quota alerts for USB drives.
- [Beta 1] Recognize BTRFS filesystems in USB drives.
- [Beta 1] Fixed potential hang due to a race condition when using the CPU's RAID5 offload engine. (RN104)
- [Beta 1] Fixed rsync backup jobs where the destination system uses an old rsync version.
- [Beta 2] Fixed immediate reboot instead of proper shutdown with WoL and jumbo frames configured. (RN102/RN104/RN2120)
- [Beta 2] Fixed network transmit errors when booting without a network link on interfaces configured with jumbo frames. (RN102/RN104/RN2120)
- [Beta 2] Fixed automatic poweron behavior after power loss when the last system state was powered on. (RN102/RN104/RN2120)
- [Beta 2] Fixed SMB access to home shares on accounts that were created before a hostname change.
- [RC1] Disabled OpenSSH client roaming (CVE-2016-0777, CVE-2016-0778).
- [RC1] Fixed SMB authentication failures when home shares are not properly bound to a volume.
- Devices updated with 6.4.2 BETA firmware cannot be downgraded to versions of the firmware earlier than 6.4.0.
- ReadyNAS 102, 104, and 2120 must not be updated directly from 6.3.0 - 6.3.4 to 6.4.x. They must first be updated to either 6.2.x or 6.3.5.
1. Slow performance on some systems with Anti-Virus enabled. Workaround for now is to disable anti-virus