Latest beta: ReadyNASOS 6.10.0-RC2
- Supported devices: 102 / 104 / 2120 / 202 / 204 / 212 / 214
- Supported devices: 312 / 314 / 316 / 422 / 424 / 426 / 428 / 516 / 524 / 526 / 528 / 626 / 628 / 716 / 2304 / 2312 / 3130 / 3138 / 3220 / 3312 / 4220 / 4312 / 4360
To install: Click on appropriate link above for your system to download firmware image.
Then upload that image from the management UI's System->Settings->Update->Install Firmware section.
- [Beta 1] ReadyTIER supports data tiering
- [Beta 1] Updated Apache to version 2.4
- [Beta 1] Updated ReadyNAS Vault agent
- [Beta 1] ReadyDR history sorting done chronologically
- [Beta 1] Volume Performance charts now provide volume information with multiple RAID Groups
[Beta 1] Per share case insensitive option under SMB (This will improve performance on file listing over smb for macOS users that do not depend on case)
- [Beta 1] Apps connects to the app server securely
- [Beta 1] Various ReadyNAS 100 and 2120 series stability fixes
- [Beta 2] Now able to enable services
- [Beta 3] Added Audit logging
- [Beta 3] Added Established connections
- [Beta 3] Improved the current logging and searching capability
- [Beta 3] Improved the Amazon Drive and allow users to migrate configurations to newer cloud sync options
- [Beta 3] Fixed the networking graphs
- [Beta 3] Fixed the apps' repo, so app installs should go smoother now
- [Beta 3] Added Maintanence and Updates options that allow you to configure to allow hot fixes or email notifications
- [Beta 3] Security fix CVE-2018-1160
- [Beta 3] Updates to AV software
- [RC1] Removed Anti Virus For 100 Series (RN102 / RN104)
- [RC1] Removed disk spin down for 12+ rackmount units (RR2312 / RN3220 / RR3312 / RN4220 RR4312 / RR4360)
- [RC1] Added USB labels are now displayed and editable
- [RC1] Updated USB share names are now editable
- [RC1] Fixed SMB Spotlight optimization for cases of large number of files
- [RC1] Fixed ReadyTIER migration then reboot causes tier migration failure messages
- [RC1] Fixed ReadyTIER data allocation for existing volumes changed to use the higher tier correctly
- [RC1] Added Audit messaging when audit is no configured.
- [RC1] Added iSCSI Audit information
- [RC1] Updated the Audit file names to be similar to the system logs (aduit_log-<hostname>-yyyyMMdd-HHmmss)
- [RC1] Added ADS Import Timeout (sec) setting
- [RC1] Updated the labeling for the (established) Connections
- [RC2] Admin password change is required through the setup wizard.
- [RC2] Multiple failed admin logins will lock the account for 5 minutes.
- [RC2] CVE-2019-8912 - Kernel level security fix
- [RC2] CVE-2016-2148 - DHCP client security fix
- [RC2] CVE-2018-1000517 - wget security fix
- Unless you are advised by NETGEAR Support in a support case to update to beta software, NETGEAR Support may deny support if you are running beta software. You can seek help here on the NETGEAR Community for issues encountered on the beta.
- Devices updated with 6.10.0 firmware should not be downgraded to firmware versions before 6.10.0.
- ReadyNAS 102, 104, and 2120 must not be updated directly to 6.10.x from 6.3.x or older firmware. They must first be updated to either 6.2.5 or 6.3.5 then to 6.5.2 and then onto 6.10.x.
- ReadyNAS 202, 204, 212 and 212 must not be updated directly to 6.10.x from 6.3.x. They must first be updated to 6.3.5 then 6.5.2 and then onto 6.10.x.